Stay at Kiroro Resort including room, meals, drinks, lift pass, full ski or snow board gear rental and hot spring + pool access. Minimum 2 nights stay:
• Nightly accommodation at Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort or The Kiroro a Tribute Portfolio Hotel Hokkaido
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner and standard alcoholic drinks*
• Daily lift and gondola pass at Kiroro Snow World
• Sightseeing gondola round-trip ticket at Kiroro Snow World*
• Full set ski or snowboard gear and wear rental*
• Daily Onsen (Hot Springs)
So all you have to do is enjoy every moment.
To book your All-inclusive Ski Adventure, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid for stays during 22 November 2018 until 6 May 2019.
Click HERE for Winter Fun All-Inclusive Package (for non-skier)
Terms & Conditions :
1) Minimum 2 nights stay is required for this accommodation plan.
2) In the event of bad weather, heavy snow, maintenance issues or any other unavoidable reasons and part or all of the gondola and ski lift is closed, we will not provide any refunds for services such as lift tickets or rental fees included in this package.
3) In the event of bad weather, heavy snow, maintenance issues or any other unavoidable reasons and all of the gondola and ski lift is closed, free access to the indoor park “Grandship” is provided. (excluding Karaoke and craft menus). For more details, please inquire at Nature Center.
4) For rental ware and gear: Ski or snowboard full-set rental is available. Hats, helmets, gloves are not included in the package.
5) Children 4-12years of age can stay free of charge when accompanied by an adult. A separate charge will incur if an extra bed is requested.
6) Meals, hot spring and ski services are at half price for children 4-12years of age.
7) Children under 3 years of age can stay free of charge.
8) Complementary drink is valid after 3 pm on check in date and dinner on same day is valid as a first meal.
9) Complementary drink is valid until 12 pm on check out date and breakfast on same day is valid as a last meal.
10) Complementary meal is valid for 1 meal per person per meal period (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) at one restaurant.
11) Breakfast is available at our buffet restaurants “POP” and “Rivierouge”.
12) Lunch is available each day at any restaurants, except for “Double Black Café “, “Food Truck” and “Nagomi Mountain Club”, “In Room Dining”).
13) Cakes at Alpine Brasserie are not included in the package.
14) Dinner is available each day at any restaurants with either a set menu or buffet menu. (Except “In Room Dining” “Resort Shops”, “Vending machines”)
*Online table reservation for dinner is strongly recommended during high season. Please refer to our homepage for more information on restaurants and table reservations.
15) Beverages: Soft drinks and standard alcohol menus are available at any restaurants, except for “Double Black Café “, “Food Truck”, “Nagomi Mountain Club” “Resort Shops”, “Vending machines”, “In Room Dining” “Ice Bar” “Sheraton Lobby Lounge”
16) Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
17) Payment: The full amount of the package will be charged to the registered credit card upon completion of booking.
18) Cancellations are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation, guests forfeit total package charge plus tax.
19) Offer not applicable to groups of 10 or more people.
20) Not to be combined with other offers or promotions. Please understand that the content and conditions of the plan are subject to change without notice.
21) We will not be responsible for any misprints or omissions in the explanations of the products, conditions or other related information.
22) The services & products included in this accommodation plan is non-transferable. In the case of any violation of the terms & conditions, we will cancel all services without providing a refund.
23) Void where prohibited by law.
24) Please note that we may end the sale of this accommodation plan without advance notice.