Kiroro Resort Social Media Operation Policy
Kiroro Resort (hereinafter referred to as “Kiroro”) has opened official Facebook, Instagram, LINE, Twitter and YouTube accounts (hereinafter referred to as “Official Accounts”) to share the charm of Kiroro. Kiroro has established the following Social Media Operation Policy and will follow this policy when disseminating information through the Official Accounts and govern users of the Official Accounts under the terms of this policy. By using the Official Accounts, users agree to the terms of this policy.
PurposeThe purpose of the Official Accounts is to disseminate information such as Kiroro’s activities, campaigns and announcements, making this information widely known to many people, and helping users feel closer to Kiroro. Achievement of this purpose will lead to further use and utilization of Kiroro’s services by users in the future.
Response to commentsKiroro may not always be able to reply to posts and comments posted on the Official Accounts.
ProhibitionsWhen using the Official Accounts, please refrain from posting comments, documents, images, or other similar acts that:
(1) Violate any law or decree
(2) Infringe upon the credit or rights of a third party
(3) Slander Kiroro or specific individuals / groups (4) Are for business activities, advertising / promotion, solicitation, political / religious activities, or any other commercial purpose
(5) Are irrelevant to Kiroro’s posting
(6) Offend or attempt to offend public order and morals
(7) Spam (acts that can be perceived as spam include posting malicious comments or repeating comments continuously)
(8) Spoof Kiroro or other companies
(9) Are detrimental to Kiroro, users or third parties
(10) Identify, disclose, or leak personal information without the consent of the person
(11) Promote harmful causes
(12) Include obscene expressions
(14) Are otherwise deemed inappropriate by Kiroro
If Kiroro, at its discretion, determines that a violation of any of the above points has been made, they reserve the right to delete all or part of the comment and/or block the poster’s account permanently without notice.
(1) The copyright of photos, illustrations, sounds, videos, articles, etc. posted on the Official Accounts belongs to Kiroro and/or an authorized third party.
(2) Unauthorized use or reproduction of the contents of the Official Accounts is prohibited unless permitted by copyright law or if express written permission is granted.
(1) Kiroro does not guarantee the accuracy of the information posted on the Official Accounts.
(2) Kiroro does not take responsibility for any damage or loss caused by the user accessing or using the Official Accounts, or for any issues between third parties within the Official Accounts.
(3) Kiroro does not take any responsibility for the content posted by users in the official account.
(4) Kiroro does not take any responsibility for programs or specification changes made by other companies.
Change of operation policy and cancellation of operation
This policy may be changed or the operation of the Official Accounts may be discontinued without notice.
Please contact the Kiroro Resort Marketing Department with any questions regarding this policy or the operation of the Official Accounts.
Kiroro Contact Center: 0135-34-7111
Updated December 2020