Stay at Kiroro Resort including room, meals, drinks, snow activities, sightseeing gondola, indoor park, onsen + pool access.
Winter Fun Package includes:
– Nightly accommodation at Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort or The Kiroro a Tribute Portfolio Hotel Hokkaido
– Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner and standard alcoholic drinks*
– Daily access to Active 180* 7 kinds of activities at Snow Park for 180 mins ( Please see T&C for details)
– Sightseeing gondola round trip ticket at Kiroro Snow World*
– Daily access to indoor amusement “Grandship”
– Daily Onsen (Hot Springs)
To book your Winter Fun All-Inclusive Package, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valid for stays during 22 November 2018 until 5 May 2019.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Minimum 2 nights stay is required for this accommodation plan.
2) In the event of bad weather, heavy snow, maintenance issues or any other unavoidable reasons and the gondola is closed, we will not provide any refunds for services such as lift tickets or rental fees included in this package.
3) Daily access to Sightseeing Gondola ride is included. It is for sightseeing purpose only, exclusively for non skiers/snowboarders.
4) Daily access to “Active 180” is included. Below 7 activities are available to choose from for up to 180 minutes. （1. Snow Raft 2. Sherpa Line 3. Snow Buggy 4. Snow Banana Boat 5. Mini Snowmobile 6. Fat Bike & E-B 7. Snow Bubble Ball）
*Please be aware there are minimum age restrictions.
(Snow Buggy 12 years old, Banana Boat 6 years old, Mini Snowmobile 8 years old, Fat Bike & E-Bike 16 years old)
*For more details, please inquire at Nature Center.
5) For rental ware: Hats, helmets, gloves and goggles are not included in the package.
6) Daily access to Grand-ship during the stay period. However, karaoke and craft menus are not included.
7) Children 4-12years of age can stay free of charge when accompanied by an adult. A separate charge will incur if an extra bed is requested.
8) Meals, hot spring and ski services are at half price for children 4-12years of age.
9) Children under 3 years of age can stay free of charge.
10) Complementary drink is valid after 3 pm on check in date and dinner on same day is valid as a first meal.
11) Complementary drink is valid until 12 pm on check out date and breakfast on same day is valid as a last meal.
12) Complementary meal is valid for 1 meal per person per meal period (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) at one restaurant.
13) Breakfast is available at our buffet restaurants “POP” and “Rivierouge”.
14) Lunch is available each day at any restaurants, except for “Double Black Café “, “Food Truck” and “Nagomi Mountain Club”, “In Room Dining”).
15) Cakes at Alpine Brasserie are not included in the package.
16) Dinner is available each day at any restaurants with either a set menu or buffet menu. (Except “In Room Dining” “Resort Shops”, “Vending machines”)
*Online table reservation for dinner is strongly recommended during high season. Please refer to our homepage for more information on restaurants and table reservations.
17) Beverages: Soft drinks and standard alcohol menus are available at any restaurants, except for “Double Black Café “, “Food Truck”, “Nagomi Mountain Club” “Resort Shops”, “Vending machines”, “In Room Dining” “Ice Bar”
18) Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
19) Payment: The full amount of the package will be charged to the registered credit card upon completion of booking.
20) Cancellations are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation, guests forfeit total package charge plus tax.
21) Offer not applicable to groups of 10 or more people.
22) Not to be combined with other offers or promotions. Please understand that the content and conditions of the plan are subject to change without notice.
23) We will not be responsible for any misprints or omissions in the explanations of the products, conditions or other related information.
24) The services & products included in this accommodation plan is non-transferable. In the case of any violation of the terms & conditions, we will cancel all services without providing a refund.
25) Void where prohibited by law.
26) Please note that we may end the sale of this accommodation plan without advance notice.