We would like to express our heartfelt sympathy to those who was affected by the “East Hokkaido Earthquake” occurred in Hokkaido at 3:08 am on September 6th.
Please be informed that the hotel facilities and buildings have received no damage from the earthquake. As of current, all utilities can operate as per usual however, we are working to save electric power at each of our resort facilities, as the supply in Hokkaido Electric Power Company is expected to be insufficient against the demand. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
* Please note that it may be changed without advance notice. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
Facilities currently open:
● Hotel facilities
1. Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel Hokkaido
– Buffet restaurant “POP” ······ Breakfast
– Italian restaurant “Alla Moda” · · · · · · · Dinner
– All Day Dining “Alpine Brasserie” – Lunch / Dinner, Cafe, Bar
2. Kiroro Town
– Kiroro Onsen 15: 00 ~ 23: 00
– Fitness center 6: 30 – 23: 00
– Hotel shop (Resort market) Sun – Thurs 15: 00 ~ 21: 30/ Fri · Sat 13: 00 ~ 22: 00
● Mountain · Activity Area
The following activities are available.
· Euro Bubble · Bubble Royale · Yamame Fishing · E-BIKE “LEVO” Tour · “LEVO” Short Tour
· Table Tennis · Twig Craft · Treasure Hunt
· Segway Tour · Segway Short Tour · Segway Experience
· Park golf · Bicycle rental · FAT BIKE · Tennis · Paddle tennis · Play equipment rental
· Waterfall Adventure Tour · Waterfall Tour · Treasure Hunt
· Indoor Menu · Granship
● Other facilities
– Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort
Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort continues to close, and for guests who already have a reservation, we will prepare the room at Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
– Asari Panorama Gondola
As of September 8, an inspection is taking place. Schedule for reopening the gondola will be decided once safety is confirmed and sufficient electric power supply is committed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
– Kiroro Bus
Otaru Chikko ⇔ Kiroro resort 2 daily round trips in operation
New Chitose Airport and Sapporo Station ⇔ Kiroro Resort in operation
* Reservation is required 7 days in advance.
The public transportation system has been affected, and this may include the route bound for Kiroro. For the latest information, please check all transportation websites that apply to you.