The Japan Government’s Go To Travel campaign means eligible residents of Japan can save up to 35% on domestic travel until January 31st, 2021. All Kiroro accommodations are part of the Go To Travel campaign so book now and save!
Guests travelling with Go To Travel will also receive vouchers equal to 15% of the price of their stay, for use in participating shops, restaurants, onsens, cafes and bars, and with participating activity providers! So for expats in Japan, there has never been a more affordable time to take that Hokkaido powder holiday.
Applying is simple, just follow these steps:
● Book your Kiroro stay via the Kiroro Contact Center and advise our consultant that you wish to use Go To Travel.
● Register for Go To Travel at https://staynavi.direct/
● Your Kiroro hotel will be directly contacted by Go To Travel and will apply the relevant discount to your booking. You need only contact us if you have any questions.
● Guests over the age of 15 are required to present valid ID (Driver’s License, Residence Card, Health Insurance Card or Passport) upon check-in
* Some stores, products and services are excluded. Look for the blue Go To Travel poster in store or ask the staff to avoid disappointment. The Go To Travel campaign may extend beyond January 31st at the discretion of the Japanese Government. Contact the Kiroro Contact Center to book your Kiroro escape!
For further details about the Go To Travel campaign, lease visit the official Go To Travel website.