Here at Kiroro, our biggest priority is the safety of our guests. In order to limit face to face interaction in this winter, all guest services such as lift passes, rentals, lessons and breakfast need to be pre-purchased or pre-booked online.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
■ Lift Passes & Rentals
We strongly recommend you to purchase online at Kiroro Web Store and charge to your KIROCA. First time visitors can collect a KIROCA card at one of our many pick-up machines and go straight to the slopes without lining up at the counter.
Simply pre-purchase lift passes and rentals before your visit and collect upon arrival.
Registration for the Kiroro Webstore is free and is easy to use. You can buy multiple passes for your friends and family, or stock up during sales periods.
For unavoidable on-site purchase, please note we need to collect your personal details for tracing in case of COVID-19. E.g. Name, email address, date of birth and current address.
Find out the about Kiroro Webstore here.
To minimize interaction at the counter, please make an online reservation in advance via the links below:
● Annie Kids Ski Academy (3 years old to 12 years old)
● Kiroro Ski & Snowboard Academy (Japanese only / 13 years old and above)
● Kiroro International Ski & Snowboard Academy (English/ private lessons)
To limit queues and prevent overcrowding, all hotel guests need to pre-book a seat for breakfast this winter. Unfortunately, we do not accept walk-in for breakfast.
* Accommodation and breakfast venue *
Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel ⇒ POP (Tribute Hotel 2F)
Sheraton Hokkaido ⇒ Jura (Mountain Center 2F)
Yu Kiroro ⇒ Yukashi (Yu Kiroro 1F) or Jura (Mountain Center 2F)
Click here for reservations and details.
* Reservations for lunch and dinner are not mandatory, but highly recommend due to limited capacity in some restaurants.
* In addition to the above request, please see our “Kiroro Cares ” webpage for Kiroro’s up to date measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus this winter.