Here at Kiroro, our biggest priority is the safety of our guests. So this winter, to limit face to face interaction, all guest services such as lift passes, rentals, lessons, activities and meals need to be pre-purchased or pre-booked online.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
■ Lift Passes & Rentals
Please purchase at the Kiroro Web Store and charge to your KIROCA. First time visitors can collect a KIROCA card at one of our many pick-up machines and go straight to the slopes without lining up at the counter.
Simply pre-purchase lift passes and rentals before your Kiroro visit and collect when you arrive.
Registration for the Kiroro Webstore is free and the system is easy to use. And you can buy in bulk with your family or stock up during sales periods.
Find out the about Kiroro Webstore here.
To minimize interaction at the counter, please make an online reservation in advance via the links below:
● Annie Kids Ski Academy (3 years old to 12 years old)
● Kiroro Ski & Snowboard Academy (Japanese only / 13 years old and above)
● Kiroro International Ski & Snowboard Academy (English/ private lessons)
To limit queues and prevent overcrowding, all hotel guests need pre-book a seat for breakfast when visiting Kiroro this winter. Unfortunately, we cannot accept walk-in bookings for breakfast.
* Accommodation and breakfast venue *
Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel ⇒ POP (Tribute Hotel 2F)
Sheraton Hokkaido ⇒ Jura (Mountain Center 2F)
Yu Kiroro ⇒ Yukashi (Yu Kiroro 1F) or alternatively Jura (Mountain Center 2F)
Click here for reservations and details.
* Reservations for dinner are not mandatory, but highly recommended due to limited capacity in some restaurants.
* In addition to the above request, please see our “Kiroro Cares ” webpage for Kiroro’s up to date measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus this winter.